Technical & Engineering
With over thirty-years of Engineering & Technical experience, Victory Aerospace & Military Spares Pty Ltd (VAMS) is able to provide customers with a wide variety of Engineering Support Services including; REPAIR DEVELOPMENT, FAA-DER SERVICES, ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT SERVICES, or any of a number of other Engineering Support Services.
The Services we provide are a tried and true way of Improving System Reliability and Developing Internal Cost Savings for any MRO.
As an accomplished and respected FAA-DER, our Chief Engineering Consultant, Mr. Peter Stonefield is capable of supporting MAJOR REPAIR/ALTERATION Data Development and Approval for a significant range of Title 14 CFR Part 23, 25, 27, and 29 Aircraft and Helicopter, Engine and Accessory Systems including, but not limited to; Power-plant Components such as Air Turbine Starters, CSD’s and IDG’s; APU Components; Thrust-Reverser Components; Oil and Fuel System Components, Most Electro-Mechanical System Components, Most Hydraulic Components, Most Pneumatic Components, and Most Cabin Safety Components; and Landing Gear Components.
REPAIR DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING:
Thru “VAMS” network of Engineers and Technicians we have familiarity with both the Operation and Performance characteristics of most Aircraft Systems. As such we can devise and design Intelligent Repairs that both suit the needs of the client as well as providing them with Safe, Quality Alternatives to OEM Repairs, or as a way to Reclaim parts or components thought to be Beyond Economical Repair (BER) or Unrecoverable.
Some Components and/or Systems Repairs/Modifications Developed by the “VAMS” Engineering Team include, but are not limited to:
- Hydraulic System and Component Repairs/Modifications such as Pump Mechanisms and Actuators
- Pneumatic System and Component Repairs/Modifications such as Valves, Air Starters and Actuators
- Electro-Mechanical System and Component Repairs/Modifications such as Control Mechanisms and Other Parts
- Powerplant System and Component Repairs/Modifications such as Engine Ducting, Fuel/Oil Coolers, and Other Parts
- Fuel System and Component Repairs/Modifications such as Housings and Other Parts
- Oil System and Component Repairs/Modifications such as Housings and Other Parts
- Thrust Reverser System and Component Repairs/Modifications including Actuators and Other parts
Our dedicated Team of FAA-DER’s, “VAMS” can support all of your non-OEM Product Improvements, Alterations, and Modifications to Piece-Parts as well as System Components to ensure you repetitive cost savings, and, in many cases, improved reliability.